BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I go to Stave my plan is to sit there and watch the crazy people destroy their trucks. I end up going. Sittin there half the day, but at some point I can't take it anymore. I start off slow, then suddenly I become one of the crazy people flying through the mud. By the end of the day I'm watching my truck being pulled onto the deck of a flatbed for the long ride home. My friends say they go to watch the crazy people too, and I'm just part of their entertainment! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a good idea! lol We just put a 20" lift on my friends Pathfinder. Its gonna be on the road soon, until the first cop sees him!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, no that isn't a typo. He put a dana 44 up front and a 9" rear. The coils were supposed to sag a bit, but...uhm.... they didn't :D He has 36" SX's on it right now and they look way too small ! I'm 6'2" and the bottom of his body is just above my waist.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I took some pics of it, but I have to finish off the roll still. So I'll have some for you soon. The guy lives out in Tsawwassen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.