BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm getting a deal on a spring over axel lift, but money is a problem after that. i am aware you need cross over steering or a drop pitman arm, or something, and i was wondering what the cheapest(ok quality) way to go is. has anyone ever rigged up something on their own? or built their own? any ideas will help
thanks

------------------
Stock 1985 Suzuki Samurai

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by 4x4fan:
well i'm getting a deal on a spring over axel lift, but money is a problem after that. i am aware you need cross over steering or a drop pitman arm, or something, and i was wondering what the cheapest(ok quality) way to go is. has anyone ever rigged up something on their own? or built their own? any ideas will help
thanks

Go for the breeze $$ 99.00 special practical and cheap.. Phone Jay-zuk he might still have my old one!!!!

------------------
85 Samurai

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Ryan:
Go for the breeze $$ 99.00 special practical and cheap.. Phone Jay-zuk he might still have my old one!!!!

i checked the breeze site and a total for it was 130.... jay-zuk might have one? whats his phone number? i'll give him a call
thanks ryan

------------------
Stock 1985 Suzuki Samurai

·
Registered
100 Posts
I built my own, was cheap to do,
though as an inspector I would never pass it on an inspection, but then it is trailer queen right now. got some pix of it on my site under profiles. http://suzuki.island4x4.com
I built this before I seen the breeze cast one on the net. Total cost was zero as I had all the **** lying around.

------------------
A real 4by is one that has been over on all four sides.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I built my own, was cheap to do,
though as an inspector I would never pass it on an inspection, but then it is trailer queen right now. got some pix of it on my site under profiles. http://suzuki.island4x4.com
I built this before I seen the breeze cast one on the net. Total cost was zero as I had all the **** lying around.

------------------
A real 4by is one that has been over on all four sides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts