BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all let me introduce myself and my toy. Name is dave and im new to bc4x4 and let me say that this is one of the most awesome sites that i have come across, looking forward to getting to know you guys. My truck is an 89 ramcharger, 318EFI, A-727(3 speed auto), with 3"rancho susp, 35" tsl swampers,and a cherry vortek exhaust.Anyway my quesion to you is this; In a couple weeks im doing a 3" body lift on her and when i do this im going to have to extend my steering shaft. Now ive called around and the only shaft i could find is a $400 borgeson. Do any of you know of a cheaper shaft i could find?? Your info would help out great. Thanks

Cleandust

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the board.

If you can do without it for a couple days, you can probably get it extended. You could also try and find one off a different truck that is the right length for you.

------------------
Coquitlam Crawlers
------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon BROKEN :(
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
360 V8, TF-727, NP-205, D44 front, chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker
http://members.shaw.ca/jaretthumphrey

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do it right , get a borgeson shaft . A buddy just bought one for his Dodge and it was like under 300 , I will find out were he bought it from

------------------
4ByHigh

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks, like i said the guy i talked to was from outlaws truck outfitters and he gave me a price of like $390 plus tax. Hey i appreciate you talkin to your buddy. Thanks again.
Cleandust

1 - 4 of 4 Posts