BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post Jeep-related messages and NOTHING ELSE to this forum. If you want to conduct parts trades/sales/etc use private email. That's what it's for. Don't waste bandwidth and space by opening a thread for something that no one else is interested in. Right now we're paying penalty fees because we're going way over our allotted monthly bandwidth of 20GB. So every little bit you can do to keep the "noise" down will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your co-operation.

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've just deleted all my posts in this section. Would it be helpful if we deleted our post once our question has been answered or its been like a couple days and nothings happened with it??

------------------
'89 4.0L Cherokee Laredo
'No woman.. don't use my shifter as an oh shit handle!!!'

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
No, you don't have to remove your posts Throttle. Larry's post was covering a back and forth conversation between 2 people. Posts like that can just as easily be accomplished via private email. Everything else within reason feel free to keep on using the board.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Greg W:
I removed the picture under my name to help things out <insert proud smiley here>
Ok, now you guys are starting to make me feel bad about my posting. I have absolutely no problem with you guys posting stuff that is 4x4-related. That's perfectly fine. Don't worry about the bandwidth. I just don't want to pay for non-4x4 stuff since that's not why we're here. Speaking of which, we have some new sponsors who are helping us to defray the cost of the site so if you want to help us out, please visit their sites by clicking on the ads. They do offer products/services that fourwheelers will be interested in...as opposed to seeing that ubiquitous X10 mini-cam ad popping up on just about every other Internet site.

Now, as for your profile images and other pics that you post to this board: as long as the photo isn't from our website, it do not actually impact our bandwidth at all. The reason being is that the image comes from some other place so it isn't part of our bandwidth. In other words, you can put your profile image back.

I only ask people to keep the images small so they don't distort the size of the left column. Also, the smaller the image, the faster it will load for the board's readers, which is always a good thing.

Thanks for your support.

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.