BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am cleaning out bunch of stuff I have from too many Jeeps over the years, and mods. This stuff will be free to the first people who actually show up to get it, there's not much but it might be worth something to someone. As I find it I will post it.

A set of three "hooks" two of the smaller type you see mounted on a stock TJ or YJ, upward pointing hooks with all required bolts.

One big "shepperd's hook" that you usually see off the back end of a stock Cherokee. Sorry I couldn't find a picture of it.

Email me if you want them. If it's after April 15th they are in the can.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They mount with two long bolts, so there would have to be threaded holes. Lacking that, if you can drill two holes (how strong is your bumper?) then all you would need are a some significant bolts (grade 8 or so?) and you should be good to go. I would probably not recommend the latter solution if you really plan to pull on these at all, they should be very securley mounted. Either way, free is the right price if you want to give `er a go, come get `em.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You are really better off to get the factory front hooks for a cherokee, as they have a lot of reinforcement to tie into the unibody. These are supposed to bolt right into the frame on Jeeps that actually have one. The rear hook would work for you though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VanBCGuy guy has said he would like them but I did not get back to him yesterday, my bad so I sort of owe him a chance to pick them up. I left him a PM to tell me if he still wants them. If he does not take them by tomorrow they are yours 4U_2_NV.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.