BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK!! PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS REPLYS. i will give this one more shot, i am sick and tired of people posting replys on these sunday wheeling trips and not showing up!!! SO IF YOUR GOING TO SHOW. REPLY..OTHERWISE. DONT BOTHER!!!!! I WILL REFUSE TO POST TRIPS AGAIN ON HERE IF THIS REOCCURS......
MEET SUNDAY MORNING AT PREST ROAD 930. SEPT 1ST AT LEAST 1 LOCKER AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WINCH!! NO STOCKERS!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! unless you are walking. rain or shine ill be there. GOOD POSSIBILITY OF SOME BODY DAMAGE ALSO.:D :D SO HAVE A NICE DAY!!:D SEPT 1ST!!! ...............POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Rick, dont give up on me yet... I wont be able to get out there on the first, but maybe when i get back from cancun and get my winch on ill see you up there. Did you see my set of pics of round 1? lemme know. Take'er slow.

Nate

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i think i saw them? where were they..

as for you GOAT. no i will not leave you alone for a second!!! and this time take the hard exit. hehe:p :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
Bigbird, you read my (and Cornjeeper's) mind. We were planning a trip to the Hammers on that weekend. Andrew assures me that my mostly stock Ford Explorer will get through just fine! SAS, 37" MTR's, 8274, rear Detroit, bumpers and sliders.

I can't wait to meet some of you guys and run something fun!

Cheers
Dale

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tiessen said:
Bigbird, you read my (and Cornjeeper's) mind. We were planning a trip to the Hammers on that weekend. Andrew assures me that my mostly stock Ford Explorer will get through just fine! SAS, 37" MTR's, 8274, rear Detroit, bumpers and sliders.

I can't wait to meet some of you guys and run something fun!

Cheers
Dale
oh yea!!! just fine( snicker snicker snicker):D :D :D it will be fun/ i would like to run it normal first then backwards........ hehehehe

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wheezy said:
Just wondering if there is alot of mud or not because I might go doorless,depending on the weather that is.
NO MUD, we run it doorless also. you better have something to hold on to .. so when you roll you will stay in your rig, hehe

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
hey, I was doorless topless and windshieldless IN the mud. It was an entertaining trail :D

"just go for it dan"

"ok rick"

man Im dumb:rolleyes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so i guess therfe is going to be a small croud, anyone else???

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well it looks like I will just be hitching a ride with dug because I blew the rear gears up on friday and stock gears just wont do,unless anyone has a cheap set of 5:29's for me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts