BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder of the 4WDABC Sunrise Lake maintenance run on Sunday. Meet
at the Sasquatch inn parking lot off hwy 7 in Harrison Bay at 9AM.
All welcome. Fairly easy, good for newbies.
Some of us may do Wilson Lake on the way out.

Wes
-looking for a ride

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is where we take the new guy in is new white TJ and make him clean the outhouses

Just kidding. We just to an inspection and clean up the little bit of garbage that is there to keep it clean. The site has remained surprisingly clean for a lowermainland spot since we took over the site and got it clean.

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just curious, but is there any pictures from the run; I noticed some people with cameras and would like to see my jeep perform from the outside of the vehicle. By the way that was by far the best trail ride I've ever been on and would like to thank everyone who help me up the v-rock.

------------------
82 CJ5, Warn 8000lb, body armour, lights, lifted w/ 33" BFG's,

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, it is clean. The outhouse even is clean and smells nice, complete with paper.

We had some vandals recently yank out our sign stating 4x4 access. The thing only weighted 150lbs. I guess shooting it (it is made of steel) proved pointless. With some more cement and some rebar, no one will be moving it again.

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
123 Posts
I hate it when idiots shoot signs it gives hunters and other gun enthusists a bad rep!!

------------------
82 CJ5, Warn 8000lb, body armour, lights, lifted w/ 33" BFG's,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.