BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 4WDABC is having runs to Sunrise Lake on Sat. Sept.7 and
Sun Sept.8. This is the maintenance run to help clean up and
rebuild some of the camp sites. Everyone is welcome.
Sunday's run will meet at the Sasquatch Inn at 9:00AM and leave
by 9:20AM. May also visit Hale Creek and Weaver traverse.

Gerry Adams (yellowhummer)

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Depending on what my plans are for this weekend, I may show up for both runs.

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Meeting time for Saturday's run is 8:30AM at the Sasquatch Inn, underway by 8:45AM.

·
Registered
344 Posts
hmm...i wouldn't mind comeing up too...but does anyone plan to meet later?...i have to goto school in the morning and p\u some books...they open @ 9...so i probably won't get to the sasquatch inn till 10-10:30...

allan

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I really wanna go but im limping around on a fubar motor mount right now. and I highly doubt my stock J-10 has enough clearance to get up sunrise :(

next year I guess

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sasquatch inn is about 30 minutes north of Mission on hwy 7. It is on the West bound side of the Hwy before you cross Harrison Bay. Wear your painter cloths if your willing to help with painting tables/outhouses and the like.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Looks like Lynn and I will be heading up there on Saturday. Lynn's never driven up the crack at Sunrise and I haven't been there in my Jeep for at least a couple of years so I'm looking forward to it.

We may not make the 8:30am meeting time either. We're taking the kids so it may take more effort to get all of us up and moving tomorrow :boring :D :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I might try to get out there on Sunday. Can I bring any tools or supplies to help out at all? If there is anything at all, let me know. Thanks!

P.S. And Billy Goat, if you break anything I'm not gonna pull you out!;) Hahaha!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Holly that is early. I am going to have to get up at like 5:30. ......I think I will be going up a little later.:*******

·
Registered
175 Posts
Goat said:
I might try to get out there on Sunday. Can I bring any tools or supplies to help out at all? If there is anything at all, let me know. Thanks!

P.S. And Billy Goat, if you break anything I'm not gonna pull you out!;) Hahaha!
Don't worry about the birfields;) I've got a few more trails under my belt since the mods. My first break-in run was the island rock crawl. :*******
Work being done: place/repair 3 picnic tables . Paint paint paint and concrete in some new signs and fire rings.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Billy Goat said:

Don't worry about the birfields;) I've got a few more trails under my belt since the mods. My first break-in run was the island rock crawl. :*******
Work being done: place/repair 3 picnic tables . Paint paint paint and concrete in some new signs and fire rings.
I think this axel breaking thing has something to do with "GOATS!!!":laugh :beer

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: hey

photoman said:
8:30 on sunday as well?
rob
Look to the top it say 9am leave by 920:D
I'm goin in back in again on sunday. Just painting left to do. HAd lots a help about 10 rigs showed and 5 are still there for the night. WUD even got his stock rig up the greasy V rock with no damage!

·
Registered
380 Posts
WUD even got his stock rig up the greasy V rock with no damage!
Well, remember it's just a light Samurai. Bill (the one with the yellow SJ) and another guy (sorry, never got your name) practically carried it over the obstacle with me in it.

It was a whole lot of fun, thanks again to my spotters and pushers.

·
Registered
282 Posts
sunday trip was awsome. thanks again to dale and gordon and everyone else who spotted and shared info. couldn't have asked for a better intro for a rookie driver:)

·
Silverback
1,270 Posts
durtyburd said:
sunday trip was awsome. thanks again to dale and gordon and everyone else who spotted and shared info. couldn't have asked for a better intro for a rookie driver:)
Yep, we spotted you into all manner of butt clenching fun!! You had Gord chewing his fingernails when you dropped into the hole at the bottom of the v-rock...

Getting the material up to the lake was interesting:

The site looks great after everyone's hard work. We decided to leave a fire ring down by the rock face overlooking the lake as someone is always tearing one out and leaving it down there anyway....looks pretty good:

·
Registered
282 Posts
DMMcG said:

Yep, we spotted you into all manner of butt clenching fun!! You had Gord chewing his fingernails when you dropped into the hole at the bottom of the v-rock...

hahaha, chewing his fingernails eh? i think it's more like, "hmmm, how can i get that rear tire up higher?" lol :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts