BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about purchasing a set Super Swamper SSR 35 By 12.5 or 14.5 for my Ford Bronco as looking for some input from anybody that have used thes tires.

------------------
77 F250 w/35 BFG MT[gone to a better place :( ]
88 Bronco Eddie Bauer w31 Big O MT's( under construction :) to do some good wheeling)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I use TSLs and love then, I hear the SSRs are even better.

------------------
EAT BUSH

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wouldnt run anything else but swampers! This is the first set I have owned. Ive run BFGs for years, dont get me wrong the BFG is an excellent tire but the swampers in my opinion kick ass! Now if you dont want a constant humming and vibration in your ears go with the BFGs they are the next best thing. Now only if BFG would make a 38" tire the price would deffinately make me go with them.

------------------
[email protected]
Coquitlam Crawlers Membership/Events Coordinator

90 F250 Dana 60 up front,welded rear,7.3 Diesel,3" exhaust,4" skyjacker suspension,3" body lift 38" swampers,cb and custom bumpers and nerf bars. You either make it or break it!

[This message has been edited by ONE BIG FORD (edited March 04, 2002).]

·
Registered
437 Posts
In peterson's mag. the ssr's came in second next to the bogger in the 35" catagory, beating out BFG, M/T claws, goodyear mT/r, gumbo mudders, geolanders, procomp., and even beat its brother the tsl. I just ordered some 35x12.5 ssr's so when I get them I will let you know how well they work.

--------------------
'78chevy 350 turbo400 NP203 6" lift soon to be riding on 35" tires

·
1,269 Posts
In contrast, I believe the last time they were brought up here everyone had nothing but good things to say. Go down to your local tire shop and take a look at them all (if they have them there).

------------------
"You bobbed it how many inches? NINETEEN?!?! Oh my..."

·
Registered
95 Posts
All i know is they have extremely weak side walls. When I worked at the tire store 1 guy bought em and returned 2 due to side wall damage. But then again the look sweet

------------------
I got a case of beer for one mouthful of atf, pretty good deal eh.....

Underdogs bite harder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts