BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow,did i get chewed up.anyways here me out.superfly first its not a zero chance that if its private land your not aloud to use it,i know this for a fact from previous years. second if you havent been to these places then i wish you wouldnt say just chewin around in a mud field.theres more to it than that.hi braer i just want to let you know that you do not have to tell me to get some experience.i know you always learn everytime you go out but if you knew anything about me you would know i have been doing this for 12+years.hi imsmith,i wouldnt say posting on private land is stupid because why would it be if there was an agreement with the owner?believe me it happens.anyways hope to see you all later in the bush.
 
Joined
·
25 Posts
I'm on your side.

There is alot of assuming on what is illegal 4x4ing on this message board.
You can even tell the administrators that your locations are legal but they will delete your topic with no research, calling the site you have discovered illegal.
They will also delete you if your opinions differ from theirs.

They accused me of posting illegal sites , which I have not done.

Anyway maybe they will get some experience being better moderators for message boards in time and after reading some of the posts.

FIN.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Originally posted by double-barrell-darrell:

anyway maybe they will get some experience being better moderators for message boards in time and after reading some of the posts.

FIN.
Dude you are a guest on a public board and comments like that don't make you a whole bunch of wheeling buddies.
Are you trying to insult moderators or something. If you can do a better job may I suggest you creat your own message board and be moderator.

you can call it IlleagalBC4X4.com.willanyoneevercometomyboard.ca

just being a smart ass with a point
Jason
oops I forgot "in my opinon"



------------------
1990 YJ. Lots O'Fun
[email protected]
 

·
Project Unlimited
Joined
·
726 Posts
Originally posted by IBJeepin2:
Dude you are a guest on a public board and comments like that don't make you a whole bunch of wheeling buddies.
Are you trying to insult moderators or something. If you can do a better job may I suggest you creat your own message board and be moderator.

you can call it IlleagalBC4X4.com.willanyoneevercometomyboard.ca

just being a smart ass with a point
Jason
oops I forgot "in my opinon"
Too funny Jason!!!!


------------------
Leo
'01 Ford Ranger, BFG M/T's, custom dents and westcoast pinstriping, otherwise completely stock.
Herd of Turtles Four Wheel Drive Society
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Originally posted by IBJeepin2:
Dude you are a guest on a public board and comments like that don't make you a whole bunch of wheeling buddies.
Are you trying to insult moderators or something. If you can do a better job may I suggest you creat your own message board and be moderator.

you can call it IlleagalBC4X4.com.willanyoneevercometomyboard.ca

just being a smart ass with a point
Jason
oops I forgot "in my opinon"


Amen to that.



------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
it's never let me down EVER or should i say until my wife drove in!!
remember what we go in with we must come out with even if it is just parts !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Originally posted by ricoram:
wow,did i get chewed up.anyways here me out.superfly first its not a zero chance that if its private land your not aloud to use it,i know this for a fact from previous years. second if you havent been to these places then i wish you wouldnt say just chewin around in a mud field.theres more to it than that.hi braer i just want to let you know that you do not have to tell me to get some experience.i know you always learn everytime you go out but if you knew anything about me you would know i have been doing this for 12+years.hi imsmith,i wouldnt say posting on private land is stupid because why would it be if there was an agreement with the owner?believe me it happens.anyways hope to see you all later in the bush.
as far as telling you to get experience i didn't mean you litterally, i ment you in the plural sence

------------------
when in doubt, hammer the gas

81 toy 4.5-5"lift, rebuilt 22r, homebuilt bumpers, 33 mud kings JDgreen, 4.37's*for sale*

now have_87xj w/5' lift, snorkel, roof rack, 8000 warn, 33" mud kings and rust
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
There's alot of assumption that these locations are illegal, but there's equally as much assumption that these locations are legal. Funny no one seems to be trying too hard to find out...

------------------
'86 Toyscrota, currently in too many parts to count.
"Pushing the limits of duct tape and zap straps every day."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Originally posted by ricoram:
hi imsmith,i wouldnt say posting on private land is stupid because why would it be if there was an agreement with the owner?believe me it happens.
Just because YOU have an agreement with the owner doesn't mean that he/she really wants everyone on the board to know where it is and/or come wheeling on their land. If I gave permission to a select few people to come play on my land, I would be pissed if they posted directions on a public board for all to see....

Not knocking you in particular, there has been alot of this happening lately and it needs to stop.

Leanne

------------------
Leanne
'95 YJ : enough lift, big tires, and too much other junk to list :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
i keep wanting to type somthing but why dont we meet at the top field at 3:00 and duke it out


------------------
WORK WEEKENDS, ALL WEEK TO WHEEL WITH LESS CROWDS
 

·
Superfly
Joined
·
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by My other brother?:
Now someone here is talking.
Nothin like a good old fashion brawl.
Haha.

Someone should inveite that barrell guy he sounds like a great guy.

Apparently, Double-Barrell-Darrell has decided to grace us with his presence by creating a new account for himself. Of course, it's easy to identify him because of his poor spelling and idiot posts.

Darrell, if you want to come crawling back to join us, you can stay as long as you behave. If not, I'll happily continue to kill your accounts.

As for everyone else, please don't encourage him by actually responding to his messages. Eventually he'll grow bored and find another board to play on. The best way to get rid of cranks is to ignore them and it's best to do it with a unified front. Thanks for your cooperation.


...lars



------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274



 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top