BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cheap set of polyurethane bushings. I have checked out energy suspensions site and they don't make them. does anyone know who else might have them. the cheaper the better.

------------------
wheels, passenger side, roof, drivers side, wheels. am I broken? no . that was fun!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have 4 bushings for the front springs only I dont have the ones where the shackles go into the frame, the reason I have the ones for the springs is because my spring eyelets are not toyota so I couldn`t use them, will they help you Jon?

------------------
If you build it they will come.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is just the rears that I need I was just going to replace the set with poly' so I dont have to worry about them rusting in place and
causing me piles of grief when it comes time to pull a spring but thanks randy I will keep them in mind. suppose I will do some searching around in edmonton this weekend.

------------------
wheels, passenger side, roof, drivers side, wheels. am I broken? no . that was fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.