BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just posting this now to see if there is any interest.

In about a month or so I am going to have my sammy axles up for sale.Insalling Toyota diffs.

The axles were done by breeze about a year ago. I went with the full meal deal.

The axles are from a 91. I gutted them and www.breezeindustries.com welded the perches on, pumpkin covers, track bar mount and shock mounts. Then when all that was done they straighten them . They have 5.13's with the with the tube and spacer. On the front they have brifield rings on the axles and Cross over steering. Both axles have new brakes, seals, king pin bearings, axle bearings on th rear and brake lines.

This is a full package deal. All you have to do is bolt it up.

As for price I'm not sure yet. What do you guys and gals think.

Thanks

------------------
87 Samurai, 92 fuel injected 1.6 ltr.,s.o.a., 5.13 r/p, birfield rings, 2" exhaust, 32/11.5 mud kings, breeze steering and missing links, 5012 up front with custom towers, toyota mr-2 seats, breeze trac bar, custom rock sliders and still going.

Click here to make money for listening to music !!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also 5 on 5.5 rims, in the deal also. 2 sets

------------------
87 Samurai, 92 fuel injected 1.6 ltr.,s.o.a., 5.13 r/p, birfield rings, 2" exhaust, 32/11.5 mud kings, breeze steering and missing links, 5012 up front with custom towers, toyota mr-2 seats, breeze trac bar, custom rock sliders and still going.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well....

I'd probably be really interested, but wouldn't have the $$$ :*(

Of course it all depends on what you want for them.

Personally, I think if you went 50% of cost you'd get rid of them in a day... you might be able to get 75% but that would take a while. On this board I've noticed that if you want a reasonable price for something, when it comes time to put the cash down most buyers mysteriously disappear :*)

Good Luck

David

------------------
Veni, Vedi, Velcro...
I came, I saw, I stuck around.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Oh... one other thing...

I'll be fishing in port alberni first weekend in November... if you get 'em off by then and have a buyer on the mainland I can bring 'em over (cost you a beer or two :*)

David

------------------
Veni, Vedi, Velcro...
I came, I saw, I stuck around.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Are you willing to part with that Cross-Over steering???

If so let me know. I am lookin for one, I can't afford a new one.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Flyboy:
Are you willing to part with that Cross-Over steering???
Sorry it is a package deal.

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts