BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Might be able to print some off at school. I have to look into it though. Not sure they are durable enough to be bumper stickers.

Any suggestions for improvements? Colors good?

What size would you guys prefer?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Some suggestions: bigger lettering so you can read it easier, make it wider so it looks like a bumper sticker. So put the logo on the left side, and big letters to the right. And give it more contrast, red letters are hard to see on black. The joke is great, so make sure it's highly visible, and I will definitely buy one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Woke Up Dead said:
Some suggestions: bigger lettering so you can read it easier, make it wider so it looks like a bumper sticker. So put the logo on the left side, and big letters to the right. And give it more contrast, red letters are hard to see on black. The joke is great, so make sure it's highly visible, and I will definitely buy one.

holy **** this guy's got it down
if you do what he says i'll buy one :D

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hehehe, that's a good one :)

I was expecting the caption to read "Suzuki, you are what you drive (ie: small)"

Bwahaha, sorry guys ;) Just buggin ya. It's a shame you couldn't get yer stickers done by sunday morning, giving them out at the show and shine would have been pretty sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.