BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So do you really need a sway bar in the front of your full size rig, when you drive it every day?
Is it something you could get ticketed for if you don't have one? Any info would be good info thanx.

-----------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev

·
Registered
465 Posts
my truck doesnt even have one and went to vi.. they didnt say anything about that..

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey Smitty i don't run one in my truck and have never run into any problems. A little body roll around heavy corners but nothing to complain about.:D :cool:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanx guys, I think I am going to rip the whole thing out and see how I like it because sway bar disconects seem alittle expensive, and I would rather spend money on something else like rancho 9012's with f-250 shock towers:D And hey Mike if you can keep and eye open for any front dana60's at around like the deal you got would be great and much appreciated.

------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey Smitty you shouldn't have any problem with removing the swaybar. I'll keep an eye out for a dana 60 i may also have a line on the np205 youwere talking about i'll let you know in a few days .Hope to see you on the trail again, hut was a good time.Later:cool: :*******

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS!!! mike the would be great if you could help me find one:D Hope to hear from you soon on that np205. Thanks again, and I may soon if things work out owe you a case af beer for your help.

----------------------
78 3/4T 350 chev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.