BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fantastic day snow wheeling up Sylvester. Lots of fresh snow, all fresh tracks as usual. The sunny weather really softened up the snow. Finally got to see Tom's buggy out in the snow.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
I really want see more pics of your truck's position in that very last photo, Wil! ;)

Looks like you guys had an awesome day in the snow. Good weather, too. How's the bbq holding up? I'm thinking that I should get one this year, too.

...lars

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks like you guy's had another fantastic day out. Great pics Wil.

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coleman bbq is still kicking butt, lid doesn't lock anymore but flying out of the truck didn't do it any good. Strangely (knock on wood) the igniter still works, I've never had an igniter last this long on a home bbq.

·
SNOWMAN
508 Posts
I really want see more pics of your truck's position in that very last photo, Wil! ;)

Looks like you guys had an awesome day in the snow. Good weather, too. How's the bbq holding up? I'm thinking that I should get one this year, too.

...lars
I think u should get a 4x4 before the bbq, just saying

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
nice i see u ditched the stickies for the iroks ...........nice to be able to have that option Tom....i hate you.........:)........was that up the area i took u guys while back? Duffy and i were up there last weekend and the snow was crazy for april.............nice pics and vids Wil hope u dudes had fun

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
...was that up the area i took u guys while back? Duffy and i were up there last weekend and the snow was crazy for april.............nice pics and vids Wil hope u dudes had fun
It was a great day, large amounts of snow up top. I've never been up there before, very cool looking down on the frozen lake.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.