BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The engine was installed today and started the first time, no problems. Excellent.

I forgot how noisy and rough the truck is compared to the cushy Honda.

------------------
87 runner, 4500 lbs dry, auto tranny, 22RE, very slow on hills, flats and downhills....
http://members.shaw.ca/rpkennedy/

·
Registered
73 Posts
good job... now... how much you want for the truck?
Originally posted by ryankenn:
The engine was installed today and started the first time, no problems. Excellent.

·
Registered
71 Posts

Ryan:

Glad you got your truck running again...now how about letting me know how you wired your electric locker..:-}

Barry

------------------
88 4Runner SR5/PMS

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big4: You'll see it up again, with fresh pics, cleaned etc, will be $4500

Barry: I got your email, and I'll try and dig out the wiring diagram I made. I've long since lost my links for doing the swap, but I know for sure there are plenty on the Pirate board. I try to find them, hold tight.

------------------
87 runner, 4500 lbs dry, auto tranny, 22RE, very slow on hills, flats and downhills....
http://members.shaw.ca/rpkennedy/

·
Registered
71 Posts
Big4: You'll see it up again, with fresh pics, cleaned etc, will be $4500

Barry: I got your email, and I'll try and dig out the wiring diagram I made. I've long since lost my links for doing the swap, but I know for sure there are plenty on the Pirate board. I try to find them, hold tight.

Thanks Ryan....

I found the links by doing a search so that's cool...but some assistance with the wiring would be great...

PS...not a panic as I've bought another housing and will do all the mod's out of the truck.

Barry

------------------
88 4Runner SR5/PMS

·
Registered
389 Posts
Your welcome any time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts