BC 4x4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to Dean from the postill lakes mud bogs. My buddy Cayley got his truck stuck trying to go submarine on us. (God knows what made him want to drive in there). I broke my 4x4 so I was having a crappy time trying to pull him out. Dean drove on over and pulled him out.

And of course, this thread would suck without pics, so here you go:

Thanks again!

·
Registered
264 Posts
What happened to the top-right tube on his bumper?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hahaha. After the first picture, I was expecting big tires...then you can see the tiny stock tires in the second picture. No way he even had a chance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha. After the first picture, I was expecting big tires...then you can see the tiny stock tires in the second picture. No way he even had a chance.
Surprisingly sober, but with a serious can-do attitude. Those are 31s. I think the truck would fit nicely into one of the holes in the bottom of the lake, as we learned after.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I was up there on May Long Weekend .

Looks like the water levels not dropping very fast .You do know that many of those ruts were done by 54 inch boggers ! There were I think three trucks with 54 inch boggers runnin through there on may Long !

Those locals sure do a fantastic job of keeping that area clean ! After the weekend we were leaving on the tuesday and many of the locals were back in force filling up their trucks with load after load of garbage ! A class act from them . I helped a fair bit but nothing like they did to help keep their puddle open !

Bruce

·
Registered
681 Posts
Those locals sure do a fantastic job of keeping that area clean ! After the weekend we were leaving on the tuesday and many of the locals were back in force filling up their trucks with load after load of garbage ! A class act from them . I helped a fair bit but nothing like they did to help keep their puddle open !

Bruce
Smaller town attitude I guess. Have seen a few ass kickin's as a result of people smashing bottles or leaving garbage.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Smaller town attitude I guess. Have seen a few ass kickin's as a result of people smashing bottles or leaving garbage.
Im guessin they were doing what it takes to keep their play area open ! If people werent smashing bottle and leavin garbage they wouldnt need a bit of schoolin !

Bruce

·
Registered
681 Posts
Im guessin they were doing what it takes to keep their play area open ! If people werent smashing bottle and leavin garbage they wouldnt need a bit of schoolin !

Bruce
I agree 100%.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts