BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had it with the boobs at Toyota dealership service center. I won't mention which one but those bastards always seem to give me the run around and think that I am stupid and don't know my truck. Half of the service reps don't know what they are talking about and when I ask to see my truck in the service bay or talk to the mechanic I get wierd looks and aditude. So my question to you toyota truck lovers is are there any honest shops that specialize in toyota trucks in vancouver or the lower mainland that offer exceptional service with a mechanic that I can talk to. Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
I brought my truck to Alternative Automotive in Langley and found that they really know what they are doing and I was really impressed. And trust me, when it comes to mechanics, you wouldn't believe the trouble I have because they think that just because I am a girl I know nothing.

------------------
'85 4runner, 6' suspension lift and 35' mudders (my baby)

·
Registered
412 Posts
For a dealership I got really good service from Downtown Toyota when I got my V6 rebuilt under warranty. I would go to those guys again if I was not so cheap.

Mike.

------------------
85 Flat deck toyota, chevy's, new frame, for sale.

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
not to sound too biased but i work in a garage in west vancouver "Dundarave Automotive"6049224919 the shops been there since the 50's and my current boss has been there for over 10 years. we get lots of toyotas and the mechanics here seem to really know their stuffand are more than happy to explain what and why and where they did stuff. i myself just pump gas but would reccomend the shop. (my old boss i would feel guilty recomending to my worst enemy)

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

83 toyota SB/22re swap/11 inch lift/5:29/33x12.5/centerforceIII/American Racing rims/smittys front and rear/89 4runner seats lots of chrome and a flexible rear window

·
Registered
83 Posts
Call Granville Toyota. They are fantastic. Just tell them Wade at Hilltop Toyota sent you and you will be treated great!

------------------
if it ain't broke, you don't go hard enough!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts