BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I invite the mods to delete this If I missed an existing carnage thread. . . Search didn't turn up anything.

I thought I'd get the ball rolling before I went to sleep: let's see them, your worst carnage pics.

Pics of my dented front frame cross-member will be up tomorrow :laugh

·
Registered
309 Posts
dsnfoahef[oaUNRVFo'padnmv'POINFD ovinaOWEUJVNoujdnvOJ[DRNV AOJDN VAojudnvaPDJRNVpaosdjnvWPOEJFNwoiefnWOPIENFwojefncPOEDFwip-efj-WIPEJF <-----Carnage

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
I invite the mods to delete this If I missed an existing carnage thread. . . Search didn't turn up anything.

I thought I'd get the ball rolling before I went to sleep: let's see them, your worst carnage pics.

Pics of my dented front frame cross-member will be up tomorrow :laugh
just use the jeep section.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dsnfoahef[oaUNRVFo'padnmv'POINFD ovinaOWEUJVNoujdnvOJ[DRNV AOJDN VAojudnvaPDJRNVpaosdjnvWPOEJFNwoiefnWOPIENFwojefncPOEDFwip-efj-WIPEJF <-----Carnage
If you arrange the letters and cross your eyes, you get a picture of a snapped axle. . .

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nitrous got the best of my old Cavalier V6

My neighbour said something along the lines of "I have a nitrous system you could put in your truck." I've got a 94 Dakota with a 318. Needless to say, my opinion of him as the local mechanical guru has changed.

·
Registered
129 Posts
how was this not caught before it cut through. Looks like something my wife wouldn't clue in on
That pic doesn't actually show just how odd that broken fly wheel is.. When I stuck the ceter back inside where its was supposed to be and mocked it up, there is 1/16" of mterial missing... I haven't compaired it yet to my spare stock fly wheel to see what is missing.... I just replace it with a light weight fidanza unit.. I think it was a combination of a few things... a few 7K AWD launches out at the local autocross... 18psi of boost... plus a lead footed driver...

Nitrous got the best of my old Cavalier V6

My neighbour said something along the lines of "I have a nitrous system you could put in your truck." I've got a 94 Dakota with a 318. Needless to say, my opinion of him as the local mechanical guru has changed.

Nitrous is actually quite safe when used right... This mistake was my own fault.. I had worked all day to install the kit on my own car and install a kit on my friends car.. We went out and tested his kit first it worked great.. I was soo pumped to try out my kit that I forgot to switch back to my stock ecu chip... Before I installed the kit I was testing out a few ecu chips a friend of mine had tuned... With the leaned out A/F's and advanced timing on my buddys chip plus a 65 shot my motor didn't stand a chance...

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Hmmmm, where oh where do I start?

My axle shaft collection:

My dents 'n dings:

Some missing front R&P bolts:

My gashes:

When fan meets rad hose:

And the best of 'em all.....when water goes in, but doesn't come out:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.