BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

· Premium Member
7,582 Posts
way the go steering the pot sonny. looking forward to run into another retarded cop. cant wait to make them feel like little ants. this time i will be stepping on them with some brain power.

· Registered
571 Posts
I cant believe that, I saw it on the news earlier.. cops think they are ****in gods.. I dont see how that guy was messing with the police at all.. they told him to get on the ground, he put his hands up and got on the ground and got kicked and kneed in the side.. I guess hes lucky he didnt get tasered right?

· Registered
1,853 Posts
thats surprising, they didnt even issue him a traffic violation ticket. Very surprising to see the police doing something where there isnt money to be made, especially in BC.
More overzealous, gestapo style policing, get used to it, lots of provincial debt to pay.

· Registered
854 Posts
Holy crap that was brutal.....

· ultimate web wheeler
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
way the go steering the pot sonny. looking forward to run into another retarded cop. cant wait to make them feel like little ants. this time i will be stepping on them with some brain power.
wtf dude. no steering here. just showcasing the ninja skillz our finest leo's have. it was like watching a bunch of chuck norrises (norri?). imagine the galactic forces needed to restrain the fatty and cuff him to the pole.

· Premium Member
7,582 Posts
wtf dude. no steering here. just showcasing the ninja skillz our finest leo's have. it was like watching a bunch of chuck norrises (norri?). imagine the galactic forces needed to restrain the fatty and cuff him to the pole.

LOL. sorry you are right. that pot was pretty much frozen

get used to it, lots of provincial debt to pay.
no reason to get used to anything thats not right. i'm sure you dont mean it but it sounds like you're saying lets bend over and take it up the ass. not me. i say its time for the police force to get used to obay the law they enforce. its time for them to maintain peace instead of exersize their powers. time for them to get used to people question their unethical behavour.

i would love to spend a few days with the chump in yellow without him hide behine his badge in the bush and us only armed with our head. common sence always prevales.

· Registered
351 Posts
. . .to be honest I think idiots in BC need to get the shit kicked out of them more often. Seems like people think they can just get away with anything. (Not to say I agree with what happened in this video, I have no clue what is going on there)

· Premium Member
7,582 Posts
. . .to be honest I think idiots in BC need to get the shit kicked out of them more often. Seems like people think they can just get away with anything. (Not to say I agree with what happened in this video, I have no clue what is going on there)
please explain more. also keep in mind that you have admited that you have no clue what is going on there.

· Registered
240 Posts
LOL. sorry you are right. that pot was pretty much frozen

no reason to get used to anything thats not right. i'm sure you dont mean it but it sounds like you're saying lets bend over and take it up the ass. not me. i say its time for the police force to get used to obay the law they enforce. its time for them to maintain peace instead of exersize their powers. time for them to get used to people question their unethical behavour.

i would love to spend a few days with the chump in yellow without him hide behine his badge in the bush and us only armed with our head. common sence always prevales.
are you gonna gut him like Benicio Del Toro gutted the fat bald guy in "The Hunted"?

:D

· Registered
2,231 Posts
I think the police aren't allowed to get away with enough. Punks aren't scared of them anymore. They should shoot to kill more criminals and get rid of these stupid tazers. Just a couple days ago a bunch of natives kicked the sh!t out of two RCMP members in northern Alberta. If they weren't scared of losing their jobs, they would have shot them criminals and gone on to protect and serve.

Like I said before, you don't wanna get kicked in the head by a cop, don't get kicked in the head by a cop. I have been put on the ground and handcuft by gun point, but never kicked in the head by a cop.

· Registered
860 Posts
There is not nearly enough evidence available in this video to pass judgement.

Interesting to see where it leads.

· Registered
4,971 Posts
i've never been arrested and don't think i'll ever be in that situation.

after watching these videos lately i now know that get on the ground means lay flat on the ground and submit. it doesn't mean get on my knees and yell a bunch of stuff and point at people.

i don't think i've seen a video yet where someone has quietly lay down and still got the crap kicked out of them. cops aren't put on the street to fight. they are there to take control of bad situations.... and write as many tickets as possible.

i work with a bunch of delinquent 19 and early 20 year olds. when it comes to cops the attitude is "they can't touch me, i can say and do anything". this is why these situations happen.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.