BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to come up with a price for my blazer and don't know where to begin?? What would you base pricing for when you buy all the parts for cost and don't pay for labour even when it's been done by fountain tire?? just as an idea this is my situation. I buy the blazer for $3200 with 275,000km's a rebuilt tranny and a fesh transfer case servicing and rebiult top end of motor(heads), then i paint it, buy studded winters and rims, put a stereo in, do a tune up with wires, plugs, pcv, well u get it everything, then i do the ball joints and inner axle u joint, then wheel bearings up front, new rotors, calipers, pads and one brake line, replace the rad, lift it with a brand new 4in pro comp lift, complete with shocks and steering arm, swap in some newer front seats, and then to finish where it's at i put some new 35in tires on it?? Basically, the truck is worth near $7000 to me in parts at cost and no labour, what would be a fair price?? I was thinking about $6200obo considering with labour and parts differences it's be worth $8000 or more to me. please email me @ [email protected] as i think i'm wasting enough bandwidth as it is (_) between backhand and slim thanks alot

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.