BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we need to rebuild the tech posts on the toyota forum... All that wonderful info after march is gone... That and I lost like 200 messages on my post count... Not to mention the fact I paid my $20 for silver back status and thats gone now too :(

Argh, well atleast the BB is back up... Man, I gotta get my film developed and post my bumper/rock sliders I built. Let the tech flow people.
 

·
Superfly
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
Toyotapillar said:
Not to mention the fact I paid my $20 for silver back status and thats gone now too :(


David do you really think that we are just going to dump the silverback memberships? Please give us a break, as if we would do that.

Lost with everything else was a bunch of programming that made certain things possible including the membership features. We need a bit of time to get everything back in place which will happen this week.

At any rate please bear with us as we get the board back up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: This sucks...

Wil said:



David do you really think that we are just going to dump the silverback memberships? Please give us a break, as if we would do that.

Lost with everything else was a bunch of programming that made certain things possible including the membership features. We need a bit of time to get everything back in place which will happen this week.

At any rate please bear with us as we get the board back up.
Sorry Wil, I didn't mean it like that... I know you wouldn't scrap the silver back memberships...

I was saying it like "I paid my $20 so I could have my avtar and post pictures, and now the board is back up and I can't" (ie. I have to wait till things get fixed up).

I in no way intended for this post to be a rag on either Lars or yourself. I was just venting because of my bc4x4 withdrawl symptoms... I know Lars and you work really hard keeping this board going. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Sorry about the misunderstanding
-Dave
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Withdrawl is right... I was so bored I actually went and worked on my truck!

Axle is in (sort of), pics tonight! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Bad Pete said:
Withdrawl is right... I was so bored I actually went and worked on my truck!

Axle is in (sort of), pics tonight! :D
Yeah, yeah, yeah... lets see em...

(in a homer simpson porkchop craving voice) "Must have toyota tech pics"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Ill get KMA to post the pics of my full cage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan Martz said:
Ill get KMA to post the pics of my full cage.
(in the murray balstitch from zoolander voice)

"Thats what I'm talking about"

Sweet Danny lets see them pics.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Pfft.. I could install that in 6 months dude.. :rolleyes:

I'm getting my pictures developed tommorow.. it's not all the way done yet but we needed to have everything together to roll it onto the trailer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top