BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know guys, i've seen other web message boards with sort of the same lay out on this board and i gotta say this one is pretty organized. i'm also a Honda guy so i'm on other message boards but i like this one the best, it's so much easier to post and read in categories and everyone on here seems to be smart guys. gotta love the smilies too

Just thought i'd post this up fpr the great work !

------------------
Tall truck + Short girlfriend = Whining

·
Silverback
100 Posts
I've noticed that on other 4x4 BBs (not to mention any names!
) that the information guys give out has a lot to do with what looks cool. This board definitely has some intelligent members and the information is more concerned with function over fashion. Maybe it's because all the other ones I've checked out are American
!??!!? I'm not even a member of the other ones it's so bad. This is one pretty sweet site (board, features, articles, members... everything). Definitely my favorite website, and the best part of coming home each day is checking it out! And a beer of course.

Thanks Lars and Wil (and all the members), keep up the good work.

------------------
-'95 YJ

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by Caboobies:
I've noticed that on other 4x4 BBs (not to mention any names!
) that the information guys give out has a lot to do with what looks cool. This board definitely has some intelligent members and the information is more concerned with function over fashion
I can't speak for our American cousins but I think the Canucks who post on this board are giving good, low-buck tech advice because we have to make do with a horrible currency exchange rate. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who participates on this board!

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think this website is great, everyone is so helpful. Its cool cause the majority of us are so close to each other, and there is great tech info here. I know other boards that refer to this website. Good job lars and crew.

------------------
WANTED:
33x12.50MT's, 4.5"+ shocks and lower control arms, a cheap 12" sub, and a cheap amp

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've noticed that on other 4x4 BBs (not to mention any names! ) that the information guys give out has a lot to do with what looks cool. This board definitely has some intelligent members and the information is more concerned with function over fashion.
You should check out pirate4x4.com then. Those guys really dislike fashion
(and each other it sometimes seems like...)

I agree, advice here is straight to the point, and something that you can implement yourself. Really great.

·
Registered
453 Posts
This is my favorite site on the net
I'm on it about 2hrs a day and have been since i registered minus about 3 months when i was without my computer, and other than that it has been my homepage. I have learned countless amounts of info on toyotas, as my previous mudhuicker was a toyota, and now i'm learning about my blazer. Keep it up

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts