BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I have a diff from a Scout in the shop with hubs that are automatic, and also have a manual lockout dial, so I took em apart and shure as shooot thats what they are....are these common,, is there anything like it for an internal hub , like late 70`s ford dana 44..ive never heard of these before, and dont know dick about scouts either

------------------
White 88 Ford F 150, Long box, 96 Front clip,Carburated and Points ignition 302 Solid axle Front, 14`` Suspension lift, 39.5 Swampers, 1179 RTI------ UNDER CONSTRUCTION 86 Ranger Extcab, 351 v8 9`` Rear (full width)Dana 44 front(full width) Spooled front and rear, 4 corners on coils, undetermined lift height, Will roll on 35x16 Boggers

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
You can get manual only hubs from Warn, but the stock models are pretty bombproof as long as you lock them when going wheelin, if you leave them in auto and work them hard, they may frag themselves.

If you want, you can remove the rollers and cage from the insides and you will have manual hubs, I did that to mine and they work fine.

Shawn

------------------
1979 IH Scout II, Yellow, 345, modifed 727, Rust.
"If they don't make it, I'll build it myself"

Axle breakage.. It's a Jeep thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts