BC 4x4 Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
473 Posts
Good lord. Spam bot much? This thread is over a decade old and I'm on my third province so far. I can't even remember how to flag an admin FFS!
Hey Kelly!

I don't think an admin would do anything about it anyway.
This place has been taken over by the spammers.

Spammers are the only way this place keeps it's forum statistics up....
Fuck. Sad to see this is what this place has become.

Sitting here thinking it's been a few years since I checked in last, was not expecting to find this...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Its nice to see a couple of familiar users since my last visit 5+ years ago. I logged in just to see if there was any signs of life left here. How is it going Mike?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Wow! This place has gone to the dogs, just as the above posts speak to (but won't give me the option to quote - argh).

As 4lo says above, surprised to see old faces around here still. Westcoaster, Kelly, etc. But no wonder hardly anyone of the old days uses this anymore. Spam bots, almost impossible to log in (took me over an hour of password resets - same with JeepForum or anything else VerticalScope owns) and of course, Facecrack and Instagram. bcjeepclub is the same way: minimal activity thanks to social media.

Those of us still around the forum should do a get-together or an "old-timers still prefer forums" thread.

What say you folks?

·
473 Posts
Its nice to see a couple of familiar users since my last visit 5+ years ago. I logged in just to see if there was any signs of life left here. How is it going Mike?
Not bad, don't get out in the bush anywhere near enough these days, but can't really complain otherwise. How's things with you?

Those of us still around the forum should do a get-together or an "old-timers still prefer forums" thread.

What say you folks?
Sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I reset my password two or three days ago went to login today with the same bloody password and it wouldn't let me in. So I reset my password again today and my new password is the same as the one that I just changed a few days ago. I wonder if I log out if I will have to reset it once again?

After I sold my blue truck in 2013 that was it for me until recently. I bought a ski boat and played with it for 3 years until i decided I should sell it before it costs me money. Ive been out wheeling once in 6 years. Now that I have two kids I want to start getting out more and showing them what four wheeling is about.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I haven't had an issue with the password.
I simply leave it logged in

But then again, I haven't changed it from that cryptic one they gave me years ago.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts