BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tires... and body lift....

I am brand new to the 4x4 world. Just bought a '92 Nissan. How do I find out the biggest set of tires I can put on it with out any modifications?
I am also thinking of putting a small body lift in it. Is it something a rookie truck owner can do easily?
Obviously if I do put a body lift on it then I can fit slightly bigger tires. How would I find out what size I can fit then?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Yes body lifts are relatively easy to install. Give an off-road shop a call about how bit a tire you can fit. They have charts for that....or mabe someone on here knows.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Re: Tires... and body lift....

u should also try searching the net for some nissan truck clubs online...that way u can post a question there on there board and get a faster more accurate answer...

hth,
allan

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Do you have a digital camera or a scanner? If you can show us a picture of your truck from the side and told us the current tire size, we could probably give you some kind of idea of maximum tire size.

I think my friend Chris has a 2" body lift to accomodate 31" tires on his nissan, can't remember what year it is though... I would guess maybe 89ish...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts