BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I know a guy w/32x11.5 with a 2" body lift but he hacked the fenders too...probably 31x10.50 would be a good bet.

------------------
97 ram 1500 swb.3" w/35"at. 4.56 w/rear detroit

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just put a set or 31 mt/r's on a 91 s10 blazer 3 days ago, he has a 3in body and it looks like it will still hit a bit with some large flex, but it shouldn't be too bad. I would go for 31's and no bigger just to be safe. good luck, try the mt/r it'll be totally worth your while.
I work at fountain obviously as i boast the mt/r to everyone, but testing has proven it to be good, and if you can wait till april there's a rebate of $25 a tire, sounds like nothing, but a $100 adds up.

------------------
It's notugly, it's a beautiful work in progress, and yes the rust is supposed to be there!

·
Registered
608 Posts
If your torsion-bars are in good shape 31 X 10.5 will fit. If you crank the t-bars up a bit you can gain an inch or two. If you cut out the fenders it is possible to fit 33's. A friend of mine is putting 33 x 9.5 on his blazer. It has 3" bodylift, t-bar crank, bushwhacker cut-out flares and springover in the rear. I am going to be running 36 x15.5 on my s-15 but it has a solid front axle. check out-
s10-4x4.org

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yep... 31's no problem. You can stuff a 32 All Terrain under there with mild rubbing, a Mud Terrain will rub for sure.

------------------
Pi$$ on the ceiling... Any ******* can Pi$$ on the floor.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Price of bfg???? we don't sell them unless it's a specialty order, and then there's no warranty. As for the MT/R, a rea; tire
they're about $225 i think?? we usually sell 33's and 35's

------------------
It's notugly, it's a beautiful work in progress, and yes the rust is supposed to be there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts