BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
abandoning project.

if you're looking for something specific pls ask! truck was a 1997 silverado (1500). brand new in boxes:
- bushwacker pocket flares
- front hubs
- front rotors
- ball joints
- front diff. re-geared 4.10
- i believe i have brand new front cv shafts
- 5.13 gears for 9.5" sf 14 bolt
- eaton posi (new) for 9.5" sf 14 bolt
- 9.5" housing converted to discs w. calipers and new rotors. (needs a little work to finish conversion)
- new overhaul kit for rear axle (bearings)
- 3" body lift
- rebuilt 350 short block. all machine work done, new bearings, over $1500 in. all receipts!
- the remainder of the vortec minus the heads

there is much more... also have 8" ifs lift but it needs a bit of welding. one piece was bent.

604 809 9574. please call. don't message on here or chances are i won't get it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
what do you want for the body lift, and does it come with all the hardware?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys, i don't check this page often, like the ad says call 604 809 9574 if you're looking for something. however $400 for the posi, someone is supposed to pick up the body lift from me tomorrow and i believe the suspension lift was a whiplash system, but like i said needs a bit of welding done. would like to see $800 for it, no less, has new shocks and all.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey just wanted to say thanks for the lift , went in easy just gotta relocate the bumpers now but by 10:30 last night i had enough of being on my back

gonna put the swampers on tommorow ... i hope

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.