BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find any blue touch up paint for my '91 Toy. I've looked at Cambodian Tire and Lordco and those suns of a bitches don't have anything close. It's kinda dark....no it's light blue.......no it's kinda in the middle of it.....I think? anyways, back to me. So I can't find it at either place and it troubles me 'cause I need it and stuff. Maybe like a general paint store or maybe a Home Hardware or something? say, has anyone tried the new angus beek sandwich at Quiznos? sorry, back to the topic at hand. If anyone knows where I can get this blue paint it would be of great help because it is a mystery to me where this paint can be purchased. Thanks and keep on truckin!

------------------
91' Yoti with the Son of the Devil screaming and cursing at you from behind the wheel!

·
Registered
183 Posts
try CANADIAN TIRE....

hehehe

------------------
81 bronco, 35" mud kings, 6 inch lift , 1 inch body lift,ALARM, cb.
8000lb warn winch.
OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?
AND THIS TRUCK IS FOR SALE

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had problems finding paint for my rig as well. It seems Toyota doesn't carry much touch up paint. Which reminds me, when I was searching to find paint I was with my sick mother. At the time she was a cab driver and had gotten sick from some diseased passenger (or so she says). Anyway about the paint, I couldn't find any. But my mother was sick for about another week. I hate being sick, which reminds me, one time I got chicken Pox and I scratched them and now I have a scar on the under side of my knee. You know the backside of it where it is really sensitive. Like, have you ever gotten a misquito bite there, which reminds me, one time we went camping and there were so many mosquitos we couldn't see through the cloud they made but they were just baby mosquitoes so they weren't biting. Speaking of bitting, I hate getting bitten, especially by rabbid raccoons. Yeah paint can be hard to find.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Find your paint code and take it to Lordco, or I think anyone who sells automotive paint. They can mix some up for you I believe.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
pull off your gas tank cover. they've got a machine that can scan and match any colour (or so they say...)

------------------
'tis a bonny cereal, BUT IT'S NOT OATMEAL!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lordco in Po co has a paint gun .. it takes 6 digitized pictures of your paint and makes it custom for about 28.00 per can.

Very good paint but goes on a little rough.. make sure you spray while the can is warm....better fanning.

good luck

·
Registered
83 Posts
get your paint code off the truck and go to any paint store or the Toyota dealer nearest you and you will have no problems getting the same paint. Be aware however, if this is the original paint, and you were to apply the same exact colour the truck was originally sprayed in it would be 10 years newer and probably not match exactly. If you cannot get the paint locally, mail me and I'll get you the correct paint. Hope this helps, Wade

------------------
if it ain't broke, you don't go hard enough!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Wade, I might just have to do that.

------------------
91' Yoti with the Son of the Devil screaming and cursing at you from behind the wheel!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts