BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 85 front axle with high steer, ram assist, 5th stud nuckles, nitro cromaly shafts, v6 4.10 with spool, v6 calipers and 2" wheel spacers.
A 90s v6 rear with welded 4.10s, shaved pumpkin for an extra 1-3/8" clearance and I have mounting brackets n calipers for rear disk. The spring perches are sitting 5" narrower then stock and at about 15% pinion angle.
I also have almost a complete front axle. Just needs diff, one spindle and one hub.
And a full width front Dana 44 without hubs.
Looking for a Dana 60 pass drop n 4.10. High steer would be nice.
Also need daul t case and 4link stuff

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have kingpin dodge drw 60 and high steer

1000 for good axle and high steer
355 ratio

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 85 front axle with high steer, ram assist, 5th stud nuckles, nitro cromaly shafts, v6 4.10 with spool, v6 calipers and 2" wheel spacers.
A 90s v6 rear with welded 4.10s, shaved pumpkin for an extra 1-3/8" clearance and I have mounting brackets n calipers for rear disk. The spring perches are sitting 5" narrower then stock and at about 15% pinion angle.
I also have almost a complete front axle. Just needs diff, one spindle and one hub.
And a full width front Dana 44 without hubs.
Looking for a Dana 60 pass drop n 4.10. High steer would be nice.
Also need daul t case and 4link stuff
Hi would you be interested in selling the almost complete axle if so let me know what you would want for it thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts