BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my original 85 toyota rear axle housing complete with 4.10 gears, 10 month old brakes and it's in good shape.

if any suzuki guys are looking to swap in toy axles, here's a start - first $200 takes it.

------------------
85 4runner Project in progress - 35" BFG Muds, 5.29s, front Lock-Right & rear Spool, 5" Allpro front, chevy spring swap rear. lots of other junk and never enough jackstands.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by kissmyaxle:
i have my original 85 toyota rear axle housing complete with 4.10 gears, 10 month old brakes and it's in good shape.

if any suzuki guys are looking to swap in toy axles, here's a start - first $200 takes it.

I'll give ya $100 RIGHT NOW!!!

------------------
85 sammi long box, 4 corner, 4 link coil suspension, Toy diffs, 35"swampers

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Ryan:
I'll give ya $100 RIGHT NOW!!!
someone's coming to pick it up on saturday for 200.

if you'd like to offer me MORE (enough to justify screwing him out of his axle) like 300 or something then you could e-mail me

------------------
85 4runner Project in progress - 35" BFG Muds, 5.29s, front Lock-Right & rear Spool, 5" Allpro front, chevy spring swap rear. lots of other junk and never enough jackstands.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by KEV:
Ill give you $100 bucks also.
oh man

it's in PERFECT shape

it's got NEW brakes

100 bucks whatever. it's already sold

------------------

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ill find one for 100 bucks.
Just takes a little looking.

------------------
A running samurai, woooooohooooooo.

G

·
I found a whole truck for $250 and split it with my buddy.I got all the drivetrain he got the body.We still have a cab and rusted box if anyone wants it cheap.The cab is mint but needs doors and a windshield.

------------------
If it's too deep go faster

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Rob, What kind of cab you got there, what year, and how clean is it, rust wise and damage wise, how much shitola is in it (interior) I mite wanna buy that off u

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.