BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some interior parts for my 96 4runner, does anyone know if any local wreckers have 4runners. Was gonna check out Alpi's but they are closed on Saturdays.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,

I was at Alpi's (Abbostford) on Thursday and they had no usable 4Runners for parts... pretty bare.
There is one at K&G in Langley. It's green with grey interior.

Other than that, check Scott Rd.

M

·
Registered
730 Posts
i disagree, just picked up a 3rz from alpis in abby from a 96 4runner, interior was complete as of last week. blue one in the side yard.

also try import auto on queen st.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to Ralphs, no dice, then Captin Crunch and they had one Green one, then to Alpis, they had 6-8 4runners and a few Tacomas, I found everything I needed for a decent price. They even have an E-locker there...FYI

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did these 4runners ever come with heated mirrors? My 96 doesnt, but I would love to have them once winter comes around again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
yes i have a couple pairs but their very expensive $100 each i will give you some free advise, go to your local glass shop order aftermarket heated mirrors just the glass, not the whole mirror, run some wire from your rear defrost button to each mirror. should cost you $25 a mirror they will clip right in to your original mirror heads. cheers darin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.