BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A PICTURE OF A TRACK BAR BRACKET FORA RANGER FOR THE DANA 44 SWAP, ANY WEBSITES WOULD ALSO BE HELPFULL.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a track bar bracket for a 79 F150.Would that help you out?or try local wreckers or Jobrite

------------------
79 Bronco 33"geerals, 4"coils,shackle reversal
wow!what a view from up here

·
Registered
228 Posts
Check out the www.explorerforum.com and Conversions section. I've seen a few there. The bracket is very simple though, just make it stronger than you think it needs to be. I if I can find a pic of mine, I'll let you know.

Cheers
Dale

------------------
1992 Ford Explorer
Chrome grill guard and some other mods...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by tiessen:
Check out the www.explorerforum.com and Conversions section. I've seen a few there. The bracket is very simple though, just make it stronger than you think it needs to be. I if I can find a pic of mine, I'll let you know.

Cheers
Dale

HEYDALE, SAW YOUR RIG AT THE SHOW ON SUNDAY, PRETTY TAME LOOKING. HOW DO YOU THINK IT WOULD DO ON THE RAMP. I TOOK A COUPLE MEASUREMENTS ON THAT BRACKET AND GOT A GOOD IDEA OF HOW TO MAKE MINE. THANKS.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It ramps 900. The current front and rear shock setups severely restrict travel. Maybe someday I'll buy some new shocks and fab higher mounts.

Cheers
Dale

------------------
1992 Ford Explorer
Chrome grill guard and some other mods...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts