BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the last guy who was gonna trade me never did, so here's a repost of a golden oldie that I know you're gonna love:

I've got a '94 YJ with the roll bar that accomodates rear shoulder belts for the rear passengers, and I'm looking to trade that for the older type, mainly for asthetic reasons. The one I have is dark grey, in good condition, with all the padding so I'd be looking to trade for the same condition. It'd be even better if this could be done in Whistler without having to drive to the lower mainland. So, anyone want to come up to beautiful Whistler for a free roll bar?

·
Registered
154 Posts
i'll trade you. but my Jeep has no engine or tranny so i won't be coming to whistler any time soon. my roll bar has the grey pads too. never been rolled on!! email me if you want to discuss further.

[email protected] :mullet

·
Registered
167 Posts
Panthino said:
Well, the last guy who was gonna trade me never did, so here's a repost of a golden oldie that I know you're gonna love:

I've got a '94 YJ with the roll bar that accomodates rear shoulder belts for the rear passengers, and I'm looking to trade that for the older type, mainly for asthetic reasons. The one I have is dark grey, in good condition, with all the padding so I'd be looking to trade for the same condition. It'd be even better if this could be done in Whistler without having to drive to the lower mainland. So, anyone want to come up to beautiful Whistler for a free roll bar?
I'd be into that I'll have to see what I can do about getting it to whistler. do you have some pics of it? I'll go take some of mine on Tue or Wed.

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts