BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well we have made the move and just LOVE it here in Vernon. So awesome!

Been seeing a few trucks around here and there too... Be sure to stop us if you see us and grab some stickers from us! Can't miss the big black F-350 SD Diesel!! (Or the big 79 bronco on 44's!)

I also hear from the cell phone guys at Andre's that the admin here at bc4x4 lives here in Vernon? Is that true? We'll have to meet everyone sometime to find some good trails!

Anyways, I have a question for you locals in Vernon...

I need to find a place to store my flat deck truck hauler trailer. My driveway is too small! Anyone recommend a good place to keep it? I would also be interested in storing my camper too...

Thanks for any info you guys have on this! Look forward to meeting you guys!

Mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
Glad you made it here. All went well I hope. I will look around for some storage and see what I can find, no promises on it though.

Will keep a look out for your trucks. Usually find me at Waddy`s.

Referring to the Andre`s guys, I think they made a mistake. Possibly they were referring to me as I think I am the only guy with a BC4X4 sticker, but I run the Phoenix Gold website, not this one.

Figures they got their wires crossed on that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been by waddys a couple times. The place with the big plaster dude out front right? Good food??

No worries about the storage! I found a spot today at a storage place on Okanagan road. :) 30/mth, pull though... SHould work out ok!

Thanks! Hope to start bumpin into some of you guys around here sooner or later!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Great. You actually found storage around here. I did find a place, not pull through, but doesnt matter now.

That plaster dude wasnt there a few weeks ago. He commited waddy-cide. They just put him back together a few days ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't sit still for long! :) I probably just missed ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts