BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking for some trails in vernon and area lumby, enderby. i'm running 33's on an 86 runner with a 3' body lift. other than that its all stock. anyone know of some good trails other than becker, king eddy, dixon dam.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Mudrunner
also looking for anything thats interesting in this area. heard lots about the grizzly swamps towards winfield, but havent been there yet. Maybe Chris S or Ty (toyrantula) might have some Ideas. Send me a e-mail if you find anything interesting ([email protected])

later
Ken

------------------
Bright Yellow 81 toy & 33s (Alum. Canopy that fits it is 4-sale!!!! $100obo)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha grizzly swamps is losts of fun. I'm really picky i guess i get bored of trails and mud holes after a half a dozen trips or so. but i have to agree with you grizzly swamps is a lot of fun. since it has dried up it has become a 4x4 play ground. I used to fish in their about 2 years ago! ha i will give you an e mail if i hear of any new or unknown trails.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
grizzly is dried up now? that sucks, used to be good fishing in there. maybe I should come up there to look for all the fishing lures ive lost there

oh well lots of good wheeling up that way, also on the other side of the valley instead of turning up towards grizzly and aberdeen when you get off the highway theres good trails up the other side as well

------------------
-'85 XJ,2dr,4cyl,5spd,31x10.5's,2"lift,onboard air,bla,bla,bla,
-'82 J-10 Project truck, 258 straight 6, 5spd, 30x9.5's
"its not what you drive, or where you drive,
its driving what you have to where you want to go"

[This message has been edited by crazyguy (edited October 10, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I have no clue what there called, last time I was up theres was in like '93 or '94 when I was like 12 or 13!!! we tended to go up on to grizzly and surrounding area to go fishing.

------------------
-'85 XJ,2dr,4cyl,5spd,31x10.5's,2"lift,onboard air,bla,bla,bla,
-'82 J-10 Project truck, 258 straight 6, 5spd, 30x9.5's
"its not what you drive, or where you drive,
its driving what you have to where you want to go"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts