BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
witch direction out of lumby? were is this place i have never herd of it and i have lived in vernon for 18 years and i'm an outdoors man. details would be great!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Cool, learn something new..... will have to take a look,
I do a lot of hunting out that way so will have to check it out

thanks
Ken

------------------
Bright Yellow 81 toy & 33s (Alum. Canopy that fits it is 4-sale!!!! $100obo)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha tazuki ken and i are thinking about starting a toy club in the north ok. we still have to get together and wolk out some details but will be going on runs, i hope every sunday? probably not every sunday but close. we will post the trail and meeting place on here a couple of days before. I drive a 86 4runner 3" body 33" boggers and some other dod dads

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha man! i just went for a quick wheel up to dixon dam. nothing specail, sorry i left right a awy i forgot to check back here. you did not miss much. only went up for 30min. what are you doing wed? i'm off and maybe up for a wheel!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey Mudrunner if I get everthing finished on my truck by Wensday I might go for a test run up Beaver Lake area.Also wondering if my friend ever got ahold of you about engine swap.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no i have not heard from your friend! i have a few guys looking at my tires this week so as soon as they are sold i would like to put the engine in! i'm off on wed give me a call around 10:00 at 260-0922, where is beaver lake? would i be able to pass over the trails. they are not to crazy? i still have my 30's on so i'm going to stay out of the mud. i may be coming to winfeild to buy fireworks on wed. what your # again callan? i will give you a call if i do not hear from you. does your buddy work on wed? have you asked him if he has an engine? i'm very excited about getting the 350!!!! talk to you latter

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no your buddy has not got a hold of me. i wont to talk to him, i wont to get my truck to winfeild as soon as i sell my tires! i'm excited about getting this engine!!! callan what is your # again? i'm probably going to buy some fireworks in winfeild an wed, so i will give you a call. what time are you planning on heading up to beaver lake? what kind of a trail is it? is it pass albe with my toy and the 30's? i will be staying clear of the mud with the 30's!! talk to ya latter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.