BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know if anyone has any trips planned for this Saturday? I am looking for something to do and can't decide on where I want to go.
Any ideas please let me know.
Also if any one wants to come out this Saturady you are more than welcome.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Where you going on saturday? I know this trail around back of stave under the power lines, you need a fairly big truck to pull it off, but i'm not sure if its open....just an idea.

------------------
88 yota, couple solid parts on frame, is the box supposed to be in 2 pieces? tires... i think so. Lift? i don't even have springs.
"Is that a bad thing that my brake pedal is touching the floor"... we'll see when we hit that tree!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where you going on saturday? I know this trail around back of stave under the power lines, you need a fairly big truck to pull it off, but i'm not sure if its open....just an idea.

I havent figured out where yet thats why I posted.

Stave was one of my thought tho. Or eagle ridge.
Let me know if you want to go.
So far it is me and my buddie we both have raised YJs with 33s.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Jacked88:
I know this trail around back of stave under the power lines, but i'm not sure if its open.
Are you talking about the Rolley lake loop?, cause I heard they put up big cement baracades so you cant get around the gate at the stave side (I couldnt get around it anyway), so if you dont have a key you might be out of luck. Thats just hear say mind you. You might still be able to get in from the other end.

·
Registered
158 Posts
What about Walker Valley. I'll be there probably all day.

------------------
Play hard + Rest easy
Drive a Jeep--'92 YJ
Option...Black Nite

·
Banned
23 Posts
Sorry dude, have to cancel on you, i'm driving up to Black tusk to do a little back country snowboarding. Maybe you guys can make your trip for there, there's lots of snow to play in

------------------
88 yota, couple solid parts on frame, is the box supposed to be in 2 pieces? tires... i think so. Lift? i don't even have springs.
"Is that a bad thing that my brake pedal is touching the floor"... we'll see when we hit that tree!

·
Registered
134 Posts
N8, what do you have in mind? I just got both ends locked, and an anti-wrap bar in as well as the "1-6 BIG BLOCK!" so I'm itchin' to get out! I'm so desperate that I'd even consider just bustin' around in Stave mud, but would prefer some trails. Let me know.
CRS

------------------
Farewell and Adieu, to you fair Spanish ladies...

·
Registered
376 Posts
How about up where the HOT went a few weeks back?

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1707837&a=13843326&p=54963058

I suck at this computer thing so if these images do not work then here is the topic. http://www.bc4x4.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000531.html

Anyway I am running a stock 4Runner and am looking to find a group to check out this mountain.

------------------
Me Tarzan u ? Favorite tool?
Monkey wrench!
I am the original shade tree mechanic

[This message has been edited by Tarzan (edited October 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Tarzan (edited October 26, 2001).]

·
Registered
376 Posts
Arrrgh! Sorry about messing up this topic. Maybe our wise and learned Moderator can straighten this out. I was trying to post the same image as in the other thread (Pics from todays herd run). Thanks.

------------------
Monkey wrench!

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Originally posted by Tarzan:
How about up where the HOT went a few weeks back?

Anyway I am running a stock 4Runner and am looking to find a group to check out this mountain.
I don't think you will be able to access climb to the sky due to snow, but there are other trails around that area you can explore. Also there is the last Sunrise maintenance run of the year coming up this Sunday as well.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab, 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents, and westcoast pinstriping.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah I had thought of the snow thing since I heard there was snow just past Hope. The local mountains have not had any yet so maybe we can pull it off. Wheres our moderator? I thought he would have fixed up my screwed up post by now.

------------------
Monkey wrench!

·
Registered
376 Posts
So much for our Moderator, as you can see after much editing I figured out how to post a picture. Looks like we may try this next weekend.

------------------
Monkey wrench!

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Originally posted by Tarzan:
Yeah I had thought of the snow thing since I heard there was snow just past Hope. The local mountains have not had any yet so maybe we can pull it off.
If you take a look at the North Shore mountains today there is quite a bit of fresh snow up there, so I would guess that parts of the Chipmunk/Thurston traverse would not be accessible.

I might head up to Seymour or Cypress this evening and test out my siped mud tires and see how well it works. I've heard that it's going to be snowing heavily up there tonight.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab, 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents, and westcoast pinstriping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.