BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Prince George and need to find some accessories (new or used) for my truck. Any suggestions? It is a Nissan, so if anyone knows anny good import shops in PG I would appreciate that too. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
You don't have a lot of choices up in prince george,there is only 1 off road store up there it is down the street from Auto magic,high prices, you can also check out Chieftain Auto parts at 555-3rd ave 562-1258 ask for Ray tell him Bob from new westminster sent you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
There are a few choices. Interior Offroad & Equipment is the one he is talking about near Automagic on 15th ave. They are high priced and if you get a quote from them then either NSOR will beat it or Raven Truck Accesories on the Hart Hwy on the North side of PG will definately beat it. Lorne at Raven is none too fond of Interior Offroad and looks for any chance to beat their prices. As for used equipment I may be able to hook you up. Stop by Visions Electronics and ask for Joe (me) and I would be happy to try and help you out or at the very least point you in the right direction. If you head over to Raven, let Lorne know that Joe with the Blue lifted Toyota 4x4 sent you. He will take care of ya or come see me and I will get pricing for you.

BTW welcome to town and hope to see ya around town. (whatcha drive?) (me---93 Toyota 4x4, ext cab, blue, on 33's, dub/dub chrome roll bars and powdercoated (blue) valance, pre-runner push bar) Wave or say hi.

L8TR

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all you suggestions. What I am mainly looking for is a bush bar to fit a '92 NIssan SE Kingcab. I'll probably want some lights eventually too.

Can you point me in the direction of some trails? I have been driving a little around where I find tire tracks. My truck is stock height, so I can't go everywhere. She does just fine, unless I run into some deep ruts.

Thanks again,

Brad

·
Registered
74 Posts
My buddy has(had?) a chrome pushbar for a Toyota (Ithink it would fit the Nissan P/U) but it might fir with little or no mods. I will check with him later today to see if he has it still.

Also for trails, go up behind the North Weigh Scales (On Hart Hwy) there are plenty of trails, hill climbs, mud holes, wash outs and lots of the harder areas have easier bypass routes if you think you may get stuck. If you have a winch then you will have no problems playing around up there. It is great for bikes, quads and in winter, sleds.:D :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Brad how you like it up there,I lived up there for 13 years,there are lots of places up there to go wheeling.I was up there in july for 1 week visiting my brother and his family,we did a lot of wheeling and fishing, we went out hwy 16 west and did the power line trail and my brother took my to this area in college heights at the end of domano blvd it is an atv park sort of I guess ,had a lot of fun in there, the gate closes at 4:30 pm from what I was told it is not open on weekends.There are a lot of fun trails on the left side of foothills blvd just across north nechako rd and on the right side if you can find a way in my brother said they are going to be building houses in there soon,he said there are ways to get in there,behind the school I think he said.Check out my photos from my trip up there http://imagestation.com/member/index.html?name=tjbob

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Lethal, dosent the trails behind the North Weight Scales come out on to foothills blvd.When we use to play around on the trails in the foothills area we would cross the foothills blvd and come out at the scales.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, you can get through to Foothills from the North Scale trails and continue quite a way back behind the city dump. The power lines are a blast and those atv playgrounds are fun too. In back off the end of Domano. I have a few pics of my truck out in those gravel pits playing on the hills and in the deep sand/pebble gravel. There are a few impromtu motocross tracks out there also.:)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Interior off road has or had (?) a webpage with pricing on it.
I wont deal with them since thier was issues with a purchase I made from them and they absolutly flat refuse to warranty the product.

Presented a reciept and the product and was told to bad.
A different shop in my town did the warranty for me, not once but twice.

Interior offroad even sold me the wrong part to begin with.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Lethal.can't see your pics I want to see them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I edited them so now they should work. As for the GONG show that is Interior Offroad, I should know. I used to work for them. I was only there for a month and noticed alot of things that I really did not like. The only guy there that is worth even talking to is Darren. The rest are basically rude, indignant and think they are gods gift to the offroad enthusiast.
P.S. they do have a website it is www.interioroffroad.com but it hasn't been updated for quite a few years and they will basically not honour the prices from their online catalogue unless they currently sell that product for cheaper and they will be more than happy to sell it to you at the higher online price without telling you they now sell them cheaper.

I do have their current catalogue and price list and will get a price for anyone that wants one. BTW, the prices are dealer cost and you can usually get them to pay the shipping if ya lean on 'em a little bit.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts