BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the rancho part number for the u-bolts or the chevy number??????????????????? iM nOt CraZy,,,,,,,!!!!!!!

------------------
84 xcab shortened 16inches,EFI coversion, Header,2 1/2 exhast, high lift cam, 3
" lift, welded rear,
rear track bar, 3in body lift, 33" comming soon, 24$ paint, flatbed, ready to be beaten, broke and shot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
opps...... for the backside

------------------
" lift, welded rear,
rear track bar, 3in body lift, 33" comming soon, 24$ paint, flatbed, ready to be beaten, broke and shot.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What is it your looking for?? The whole kit or just the u-bolts?? If you just want the u bolts, measure the O.D. of your axle tube and have some bent up. Any suspension shop will do it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would anyone happen to know the diameter and lenghth of the u bolts??? or a ranch part number?? thanks....

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

·
Registered
398 Posts
JimmyJ

You sure seem to be bent on rancho stuff.

Whats up????

Just get them bent at a suspension shop. Its cheap.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looking for an od size or ranchoe part number? gonna make my top spring bracket, just need the ubolt size, for stock springs...

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
size , ill get them bent cause , im bent but thats about it. Rancho cause i like the name, its funny.....

whut do you expect from a guy who runs a 400hp mustang as his summer daily driver???????

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
help , please......im trying to get all my parts together so my truck will only be down for the day....

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

·
Registered
104 Posts
You cant do the flip on the front drivers side unless you have crossover steering.

The rear is like 2.25 and the front is like 2.75... Why dont you go measure your truck axles?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cause i dont have a mic, and their is 2 feet of snow under and on my truck, oh did i mention its cold out.......
i saw some conversions and i just wanted some numbers. thats all.thankyoucomeagain........

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt i think that means to the top......so anyone who done this conversion have some numbers for me??

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well since no one is gonna anwser me, i anwser myself, 84 axel, 2.6" buy 7 " long, no block lift with stock springs....thinking about taking a leaf out......

------------------
" lift, welded rear,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts