BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on vancouvermustangs.com, and I'll cross post it over here. Pics were from yesterday evening

Squidz, Nate, Myself and some others were supposed to go wheeling this morning, but at 4:30am my head was still spinning from alcohol so I bitched out. Around 2pm The Champ called and started calling me names, so, fighting the urge to vomit I dragged myself out of bed, fueled up on a Tim Horton's **** sandwhich, and stumbled over to Vedder mtn to make our way up to the lookout.
Me

The Champ

The view

·
Registered
886 Posts
nice to see some of us are getting out, between repairs and work, uggh. Mind u winch motor should arrive today.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice pics, looks like a good view from up there

·
Registered
13 Posts
How overgrown is the main road? I tried to make it up the lookout a while back (few months), just after I got my Blazer and it was getting a little tight. Going up the Lookout Trail was fairly open though, but my old tires weren't up for it once I got to the middle slick-rock section. Now that I have my new tires and sway bar quick disco's, I would like to try to get up there soon...definately worth the drive. Awesome view from up there, especially on a clear day.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How overgrown is the main road? I tried to make it up the lookout a while back (few months), just after I got my Blazer and it was getting a little tight. Going up the Lookout Trail was fairly open though, but my old tires weren't up for it once I got to the middle slick-rock section. Now that I have my new tires and sway bar quick disco's, I would like to try to get up there soon...definately worth the drive. Awesome view from up there, especially on a clear day.
There were no tight spots as of Sunday.

·
Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,911 Posts
I love that trail, great view from up there. I dragged my Ranger with the camper and ATV trailer up there a month back and camped on that lookout for the night. I've been heading up there about 15 years and its one of the few decent views left in that part of the Valley. LR

·
Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,911 Posts
did you end up doing the trail that goes V hillclimb thing into a big mud puddle? that V is fun.
hehe Do it with a 1300 lb camper and 1500 lb trailer in tow, thats fun :p The 'V' is over on the middle of the mountain, and IIRC its getting so chewed up from fresh logging up there that the north side is a pain to get though, at least it was the last time I was there. LR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts