BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Nissan 4wd bbs ladies and gentleman, please note that all slandering of Nissan and non-Nissan 4x4's will be met and counter-slanderd!

So please, if your willing to dish it out, try have enough sand in your bags to take it as well....???

Oh one other thing, please try to make some sense during your stay!
Thankyou, the pilot will be removing the seatbelt sign anytime now!

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited October 27, 2000).]

·
Registered
583 Posts
Originally posted by TheAntiChris:
Welcome to the Nissan 4wd bbs ladies and gentleman, please note that all slandering of Nissan and non-Nissan 4x4's will be met and counter-slanderd!

So please, if your willing to dish it out, try have enough sand in your bags to take it as well....???

Oh one other thing, please try to make some sense during your stay!
Thankyou, the pilot will be removing the seatbelt sign anytime now!

K, I'll start!

Fords SUCK!!!
LMAO

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh that's it Paul!
Nissan Sucks, there take that tough guy!

Hey BTW Paul, I noticed you didn't think much of Mikes (aka) Toyman's little kitty posting on the pirate board?

Originally posted by Paul:

K, I'll start!

Fords SUCK!!!
LMAO

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited October 27, 2000).]

·
Registered
25 Posts
American 4bys suck, that is a fact..try to make a U turn in a trail with a full size GM, Dodge or Ford "transatlantic", our Nissans go further on and speed or power is not the word, "consistency" might be...
well at least my 200 HP Turbocharged King Cab will blow their doors off away anyways...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Originally posted by jpvm:
American 4bys suck, that is a fact..try to make a U turn in a trail with a full size GM, Dodge or Ford "transatlantic", our Nissans go further on and speed or power is not the word, "consistency" might be...
well at least my 200 HP Turbocharged King Cab will blow their doors off away anyways...
sure, whatever

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hah, make me laugh bud, your 200hp truck? Yea like to see you out perform 412hp, dyno tested, oh well.. not saying that maybe your nissan can pull a u-turn on some trail.. but if i come into a situation like that, i'll just make my own trail. don't care bout damage.. doesn't take a second mortgage to fix my truck.

------------------
*anything you can drive, i can break, you got my promise*

·
Registered
4 Posts
May I introduce to Mr. Image the concept of power to weight ratio's. My vehicle does not require a huge engine because it is not as heavy. His does because it is heavy. Thank you, tomorrow we will learn to tie our shoes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.