BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Kma, Dan(s), are you guys still planning on going down there this weekend? I need to know what the plan is and what going on.

·
Registered
544 Posts
yeah
we are going Fri-Sat KMA and Dan M are going down early Friday,I'm leaving work at 4:30 friday to haul ass down there,I think most of the wheeling will be on Saterday

as far as I know some guys from the island are coming too:cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not too sure when I can make it down but it will probably be fri. evening or early sat. morning. Turns out I have to go to a funeral on friday now. :( Maybe if I can get away I'll drive down with you on friday afternoon. Is anyone staying until sunday?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone have directions to Walker Valley? If you don't want to post them you can email me or call me at 961-4868. Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Dan O said:
yeah
we are going Fri-Sat KMA and Dan M are going down early Friday,I'm leaving work at 4:30 friday to haul ass down there,I think most of the wheeling will be on Saterday

as far as I know some guys from the island are coming too:cool:
Oh yeah sure, don't invite the guy with IFS...

I have the rest of the week off (well wed for sure).

If I have friday off, I'm down for a morning departure.... After all all you 20 year old youngins need someone to buy beer for ya :D

Oh, what kind of trails are there there?
I don't do dents remember... Better get that rear bumper I built attached good too... And make sure there's no contra ban in the vehicle...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Dan Martz said:
Guess you guys don't need me (or want me then)

·
Chump
624 Posts
Where are you guys staying?

I am coming down with the island people on Friday morning/afternoon.

BBP will be my whopping boy this weekend....and I will need lots of winching..........:D

·
1,269 Posts
Hmm.. how about I drive and then there won't be any winching necessary! :D

I put a nail halfway through my hand right hand today so when you guys hear me say, "Hey can someone give me a hand here?" the first person who starts clapping is getting the beats. :mad:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I won't be going now due to unfortunate circumstances and the fact that I have to attend a funeral.:( Brendan and the rest of the guys are staying until sunday so they'll still be there.

·
Registered
268 Posts
awesome

rick can make us **** our pants some more :D

sorry if i've been unable to return any phone calls of late - GF is back from europe, and i've been working a lot.

also i spent a couple of hours installing my FOURTH stereo in my truck today..finally i can play CDs again..all that nickleback on the radio was making me stuff razorblades in my ears.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Well, Im back. What a killer time. Im gonna start a new carnage thread.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts