BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not gonna ruin everything So ill let each individual person reply to thier own carnage:D

9 trucks went

Me (fj40)

Dan O (90 toy)

KMA (85runner)

Jordan(toy pu)

Craig (toy pu)

Dan (fj40)

anthony (s10)

Brandon (toy pu)

Mark (suk)

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My carnage...........

crushed In drivers SIDE....

soooo close to rolling

fuct up steering (snapped a stud in the knuckle)

broken tail light:p

Not too bad at all

·
Registered
88 Posts
Crap! I wish I could have come. Did anyone break my record for the most birfs broken in 24 hours? Lets hear about the carnage!!:D

·
Registered
544 Posts
crushed in a few more body panles

broke off pass side mirrior

broke 1 birf,fixed it,broke another but just kept driving on it,its was making lots of bad noises and I could barly turn.I have to take it apart to see if both are broke or not:D driving home was fun, my truck wouldn't turn to the right so after stoping for KFC I pulled out of the parking lot trying to turn right and came within a foot from hitting the curb on the other side of the road,I had to pull back and forth twice to strighten out,horns were blaring and I got the finger from 2 different people but all is good.:)

KMA probly has the most damage :eek:

·
Chump
624 Posts
I was hoping to have pics, but they won't be in for a few days.

-numerous new rips and tears in my sidewalls (all 4 corners)

- bent spring hanger (rear springs-passenger side)

-lots of new shiny spots on my flatdeck

-hysteer worked great with none of the interference I was expecting.

-going up expressway flopped onto my drivers side, very lucky damage wise, demolished fender, crinkled hood a bit, hit at the back on the side of my rollbar, no damage at back to the truck, but I now have a huge curve in my brand new hilift (it took most of the impact at the rear)

-no damage to the cab, door or windshield :)

·
1,269 Posts
Whilst hiking up the Poop Chute to meet Mark after we got seperated I managed to aggravate the nail hole in my hand on what looked like a good walking stick.

Whilst hiking down Expressway after discovering that I really wasn't going to fit into the back of his little Sammy I fell on my ass and slid most of the way down the rocks...

Oh wait, you meant TRUCK carnage? Brendan takes the cake! Walker Valley kicked my ass!

·
Chump
624 Posts
Big Bad Pete said:
Whilst hiking up the Poop Chute to meet Mark after we got seperated I managed to aggravate the nail hole in my hand on what looked like a good walking stick.

Whilst hiking down Expressway after discovering that I really wasn't going to fit into the back of his little Sammy I fell on my ass and slid most of the way down the rocks...

Oh wait, you meant TRUCK carnage? Brendan takes the cake! Walker Valley kicked my ass!
Don't forget the carnage the Mt. Vernon Pizza Hut/Taco Bell did on your digestive system (and the gas stations between there and the border) :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had the runs eh pete?:D I drove home the whole way with ear plugs in. Its bloody loud with no top haulin cruiser ass!!;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
so what did you do to your truck KMA?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Can u guys post some pics or have a link to some like u have done before? KMA whats the carnage?

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
What happened, there, Jordan? Did you slide off the big rock on the Express Way? Or did you try to climb it via the left-side notch?

How the heck did you guys manage to suffer so much damage??

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
401 Posts
just like with computers LARS, garbage in / garbage out! :D

Damn you guys need to learn how to drive!!!

How'd Brandon's swampers work? Did his truck shake apart on the hiway?

·
Registered
583 Posts
lars said:
How the heck did you guys manage to suffer so much damage??
That's what I was wondering... especially since it has been so dry. :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chet,,

I put it over in the same exact spot!!! hahaha made it up fine the first day.. no problem!! then the second day we went to run the whole trail.. I started climbing the far left notch/gap part and my front tire kept climbing and climbing... next thing you know im on the side!! hahahaaha.. no damage really.. but it made for some good times.... Next trip RIM ROCK and Naches Park!!

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
blackflag4x4 said:
I put it over in the same exact spot!!! hahaha made it up fine the first day.. no problem!! then the second day we went to run the whole trail.. I started climbing the far left notch/gap part and my front tire kept climbing and climbing... next thing you know im on the side!!
Is the line up the right side of the rock no longer do-able?

Just curious.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
268 Posts
it can't be done because a foot wide tree has fallen across it, and it's only about 5 feet off the ground on the right side line.

the right side makes SO much more sense.

i'm pretty screwed right now. no $$$ to fix the roof/windshield,
and the autoglass place just BROKE my parts' truck windshield.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.