BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me direction how to get to the walker vally trail so i can go break something to!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
1st, its not a trail its the Walker Valley OHV park.

2nd, its in Washington State

3rd, Quit being such a newbie and go flex out on a curb @ the local grocery store :lame

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lets go this weekend buddy and see whos a newbie your open man i will beet you anywhere im locked front and rear and i know where it is just dunoo how to get their so why dont you show me it was only a question....

·
Registered
382 Posts
wenwen said:
lets go this weekend buddy and see whos a newbie your open man i will beet you anywhere im locked front and rear and i know where it is just dunoo how to get their so why dont you show me
DO A SEARCH. THERE ARE DIRECTIONS TO WALKER POSTED ON THIS SITE.
AND INSTEAD OF FLOODING THE BOARD WITH POSTS SAYING YOU WANT TO BREAK STUFF, JUST SHOW UP AT ONE OF THE POSTED RUNS.
IF YOU WANT TO RUN THE BC HAMMERS I HOPE YOUR TRUCK IS BUILT WELL AND YOU CARRY LOTS OF SPARE PARTS AND TOOLS.
I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT WANT TO WHEEL WITH SOMEONE THAT GOES OUT TO DELIBERATELY BREAK PARTS. IT JUST HOLDS THE GROUP UP.
I WAS LUCKY LAST WEEKEND I WAS OUT WHEELING WITH A REALLY GOOD AND UNDERSTANDING GROUP OF GUYS AND GALS.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE TRAIL NOT BROKEN DOWN ON THE SIDE.:beer :beer

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Yeesh, take it easy, guys. Wenwen was asking a simple question. Walker Valley OHV is about 1 hour south of the border, near the Mtn Vernon area. Dig out a map of Washington State and look for Big Lake. The turn-off to the OHV is at the west side of the lake. If you look for Cavanaugh Rd, that will also put you in the area of Big Lake.

Lockers aren't required unless you want to do all the obstacles. It's is imperative that you stay on the trails marked for 4x4 use (ie: stay off the ATV trails!!!). Any trail blazing will result in your ass getting kicked by the locals.

I recommend going with another vehicle. If you go by yourself, make sure you have a winch, Hi-lift, and other recovery equipment because it is easy to get high centered or wedged against trees. I'd still recommend another vehicle though. There are some spots where a rollover is a distinct possibility if you're not careful and it'll be difficult to put your vehicle back on all fours by yourself.

As for the "breaking stuff" remark, I'm sure he didn't mean it literally.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS

thanks alot lars... my breaking stuff was just a joke man everyone should just get their panties out of a bunch.....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The reason everyone got ticked off is because you ran in here and flooded the board with about 8 different posts all being the exact same. You copied and pasted the same msg over and over again and then swapped words like Walker Valley, BC hammers , Hut lake etc etc etc. It got damned annoying. The breaking parts thing just fueled the fire.

Oh and with regards to you being called a newbie. He didn't mean wheeling wise you are a newbie, he meant to this board you are a newbie. Your heated reply further solidified your newbie position. Read around and you will firgure out how things work here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
On the 21 and 22 of Sept. there will be a work party at W.V. so there will be plenty of people to wheel with when it's over:******* Hope to see ya there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts