BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a good spot to go wheelin at up coast meridian st. in PoCo.Im looking for a bunch of people to go with on sat. Or maybe you know of a better place to go too. I have a fullsize stock bronco and I want to take it out for the first time this weekend email me or post. thanks

------------------
81 Bronco-Stock (for now)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by RevMan:
I have found a good spot to go wheelin at up coast meridian st. in PoCo.Im looking for a bunch of people to go with on sat. Or maybe you know of a better place to go too. I have a fullsize stock bronco and I want to take it out for the first time this weekend email me or post. thanks

Being a Full size you will probably get a few scraches, but you should find some people headed up Eagle Ridge and join them.

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I don't think you would have too many problems going up there. I almost got up in a stock Dodge Dakota. It has ground clearance of a car.

------------------
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by RevMan:
Do you think a stock Bronco would make it up there?. I have never been.
Yes a stock bronco would make it up Eagle ridge. Are you talking abouy that little pit across from Burke mountain ranch? Theres not much there, you'd have alot more fun up Eagle ridge.

·
Registered
277 Posts

hey if you want to come with us me and the wife in my toyota and a buddy in his ford ranger are going up eagle ridge mount. on sat if you want to go meet us at starbuck next to save on at lougheed and pinetree at about 9:00am your welcome to come and try and if you get stuck atleast we will be there to help????reply

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
and it's never let me down EVER

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
If I get my brakes working I will come and join you. I doesn't look like that is very likely, but I will do my best.

------------------

·
Registered
138 Posts
I will be up there on Saterday too. Driving a big black beautiful 4runner. I don't know what time. Last time I was there I didn't make it up very far! (not into scratches)

------------------
'85 4runner, 6' suspension lift and 35' mudders (my baby)

·
Registered
277 Posts

hey great so we all are on the right chanel meet at starbuck at 9:00am we'll have a coffee and see who shows up then we can plan !!!!

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy

·
Registered
277 Posts
hey jaret work hard and get it done don't drink while working so you could go with us!!!

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by udermind?:
hey jaret work hard and get it done don't drink while working so you could go with us!!!

The problem I have with getting it fiixed by then, is I work 9-5 during the week, so it is dark by the time I get home and the truck is parked on the street.

------------------

·
Registered
138 Posts
COMMON!!! That's soooooooo early!! It's Saterday!!!

------------------
'85 4runner, 6' suspension lift and 35' mudders (my baby)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
can We make it 10:00? It could probably get there for then

------------------

·
Registered
277 Posts
whats wronge with the brakes??? is it something simple???

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy

·
Registered
277 Posts
ooohhh alright 10:00am and no more fussing is this o.k for EVERYONE *lol

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.