BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am back again needed more 67-68 Chevy C10/20 body parts that our your Throw Away parts for my 68 Chevy C10 street stock race I race in BC,Agassiz Speedway is really rough on sheet metal and we like to keep the truck nice wherever we race.Some of you people have come through before and we really appreciate it but Agassiz Speedway is rough on sheet metal and this is what we nee. Your JUNK 67-68 Chevy grills,fenders,doors box side tailgates in "NON SELLABLE condition, you the junk no one wants that we can make body parts from to race,we are locate in Aldergrove BC and will travel to get sheetmetal as needed. This is the tuck that needs your used junky free skins or we can swap a Turbo 375/400 if necessary 604 856 7264 or email me Thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
OK I am back again needed more 67-68 Chevy C10/20 body parts that our your Throw Away parts for my 68 Chevy C10 street stock race I race in BC,Agassiz Speedway is really rough on sheet metal and we like to keep the truck nice wherever we race.Some of you people have come through before and we really appreciate it but Agassiz Speedway is rough on sheet metal and this is what we nee. Your JUNK 67-68 Chevy grills,fenders,doors box side tailgates in "NON SELLABLE condition, you the junk no one wants that we can make body parts from to race,we are locate in Aldergrove BC and will travel to get sheetmetal as needed. This is the tuck that needs your used junky free skins or we can swap a Turbo 375/400 if necessary 604 856 7264 or email me Thanks!
there is a 1968 long box sitting out behind Popkum Motorsports track near Bridal Falls. saw it there on Sunday. has expired plates on it. lots of good parts on it. might be worth inquiring

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is a 1968 long box sitting out behind Popkum Motorsports track near Bridal Falls. saw it there on Sunday. has expired plates on it. lots of good parts on it. might be worth inquiring
Thanks! will look into it,trying to get my front end suspension fixed right at the moment..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts