BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
wel, good luck selling it on this website after an outburst like that.

btw, i was going to buy it for 200, since it is the going price for them.

welcome to an internet for sale forum, don't like low ballers, add the word "firm" to a price, not obo. oh wait, you learned that one already!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow the guy just wanted to know what one it was and you give him shit and call him a low baller? WTF man who pissed in you cornflakes? I'll give you $20 for it. That's the your a dick price ;)
It wasnt this post that he's low balled me in..and for the record he pissed in my cornflakes....Its the random emails he sends out that you dont see....and... no you were not going to buy it for $200 cuz i wouldnt sell it too you..I'd rather not sell it....you might end up with it some how...:finger_1:

·
Registered
676 Posts
you mean the one pm i sent that was 100 bucks higher then the last person to post an offer in the thread for a toyota for sale? oh i'm so sorry to have offended you. have you ever sold anything before? you can't tell me someone hasn't offered you less then what you were asking. or offered less then someone was asking. the term or best offer is not a permit to call anyone that offers less a prick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.