BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is an automated RSS feed from the 4WDABC Site:

On March 20, 2010 a new Board of Directors was announced. Steve Dillen, past President for 4 years, has decided to step down and instead has become our Director of Land Use and is commited to continued efforts in regards to obtaining a sustainable recreation strategy within the Province of BC. Thank you Steve for all your efforts!

The new BOD is as follows:

President: Kim Reeves, member of the Coastal Cruisers.

Vice President: Chris Grant, member of the Herd of Turtles.

Secretary: position is currently open.

Treasurer: Kathy Whittemore, member of the Herd of Turtles and member of Outdoor Recreation Council of BC.

Director of Land Use: Steve Dillen.

Director at Large: Vince Hilgerdenaar, member of the Coquitlam Crawlers.

Director at Large: Phil Scyner, member Herd of Turtles and member Bone Shakers.

The new BOD looks forward to another year of helping to improve the Associations image, communication, and both it’s member and supporter base.

Jump to original article at www.4wdabc.com.

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Thank you to everyone willing to step up! Thanks to Steve Dillen as well for all of the hard work over the years and making some huge steps forward in our cause.

·
ultimate web wheeler
2,359 Posts
Thank you to everyone willing to step up! Thanks to Steve Dillen as well for all of the hard work over the years and making some huge steps forward in our cause.
:withstupid:

good to hear guys. kim..ya gots some big shoes to fill buddy! dont fawk it up :finger_1: :laugh

looking forward to whats in store now. never really followed in too much detail before, but i figure ill see whats up this year. some good progress with the city of coq so far...hell, i might even be brainwashed enough to sign up! hmm...maybe have a membership up for grabs for raffle prize @ the next (cc) meeting?

·
Registered
314 Posts
:withstupid:

good to hear guys. kim..ya gots some big shoes to fill buddy! dont fawk it up :finger_1: :laugh

looking forward to whats in store now. never really followed in too much detail before, but i figure ill see whats up this year. some good progress with the city of coq so far...hell, i might even be brainwashed enough to sign up! hmm...maybe have a membership up for grabs for raffle prize @ the next (cc) meeting?
You're right about the big shoes, fortunately, Steve is still dealing with land use issues and meeting with various governments and community groups.

I'm going to focus on the areas where we are lacking, like communication and increasing membership. Speaking of which, did you buy your membership yet?:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
communications?? maybe an email to individual members about the change would be a start, is there any asso. camp outs planned for this summer. Thanks everyone for stepping up and keeping this going. George

·
Registered
314 Posts
communications?? maybe an email to individual members about the change would be a start, is there any asso. camp outs planned for this summer. Thanks everyone for stepping up and keeping this going. George
Hello George, we are currently working on a system that will automate our communications via email which we intend to use to keep the membership and supporters up to speed on what is happening with the association. This system will be tied in to our new website which should be launched very shortly.

Kim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.