BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
there's a lot of other things that would affect the price, but from what you've said, i'd pay $12,500ish. that's a lot of miles

------------------
Not Just Another Pretty Face...

·
1,269 Posts
When you say aftermarket springs do you mean that it has replacement coils OR coil spacers OR a leaf spring swap? How much are they asking for it?

------------------
'86 Toyscrota, currently in too many parts to count.
"Pushing the limits of duct tape and zap straps every day."

·
Registered
412 Posts
Really comes down to condition, people ask anywhere from $10g on up to $15g. Check out www.canadatrader.com there are a ton of them in there right now, prices have really come down since christmas. Ask high if you are not in a hurry. Toyota prices cycle a lot during the year up to $4g difference in asking price.

Mike.

------------------
85 Flat deck toyota, chevy's, new frame, for sale.

·
Registered
453 Posts
it depends on where you live entirely, in kamloops trucks are worth alot more than they are in kelowna or the coast??, i sold and 81 toyota with a blown clutch and a 3in body lift for $5200 it's in the picture section under dale collett on this site??? Woulda been lucky to get $3000 on the coast??

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

·
Registered
43 Posts
yah man, i just bought a 90 4runner for 10,000, but the 94 madels are anyware from 12,500 to i'v seen em for as much as 15,000!
but it really depends on the condision, thats alot of milse to eh...

------------------
i just wrote off my 1988 toyota pick up! i need a 1990 4runner thats loaded and has neaver been in an accident!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, i hope that 4runner has everthing you wanted it seems about $2000-$4000 over priced for a 1990, remembering that '89's are going for $5-6000. Anyways I picked up that '94 4runner for $10000 (V6 SR5 head gasket recall fix, rear coils, new (sept '01)33's, ball joints, steering linage, fuel pump and rear window motor)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by interior_mike:
Wow, i hope that 4runner has everthing you wanted it seems about $2000-$4000 over priced for a 1990, remembering that '89's are going for $5-6000.
Big style difference between the 89's and the 90's though. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the price difference.

------------------
88' 4Runner
SAS and a little bit of lift.
"All your Toyota are belong to me"
Member of the "Herd"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.